ICF Vancouver is seeking a volunteer Social Media Intern to support member communications and engagement.
About ICF Vancouver
The International Coach Federation (ICF) is the leading global organization dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by setting high standards, providing independent certification and building a worldwide network of trained coaching professionals.
With a membership of 400+ individuals, the Vancouver Charter Chapter has been recognized globally for excellence and inspiration through initiatives such as
• NonProfit Leadership CoachGiving
• CoachingWise designation
• Coaching roundtable partnership with HRMA Learn more at icfvancouver.ca
Key Responsibilities of Volunteer Social Media Intern:
• Create a social media strategy
• Schedule and moderate weekly social media posts (most content provided) • Support distribution of biweekly enewsletters
• Engage with members and partners on social media platforms
• Work closely with Board of Directors via Slack and Zoom
• Attend monthly chapter meetings and special events
Skills & Experience:
• 1-2 years experience with social media and communications strategy
• Knowledge of Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Mailchimp, Slack, Zoom • Ideally located in Metro Vancouver but mostly flexible work from home
• Selfstarting team player with excellent follow through
Time Commitment:Approximately 5 hours per week for 4 months
• Develop skills and exercise your creativity
• Network with professional coaching and human resources communities • Free attendance to monthly professional development workshops
• To be discussed: glowing letter of reference + mentor coaching
We are excited to welcome a smiling and dynamic candidate who is responsible, eager to chase until work is done, and interested in their own development.
To apply, please send us an email describing your social media experience and how this position fits with your professional goals to firstname.lastname@example.org March 31, 2016.